Recording a live webinar by GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, WebEx, Microsoft Live Meeting or Adobe Connect can be a daunting task to someone who doesn’t know the ins and outs of video frame rates, resolutions and codecs. We developed our webinar recording service for businesses that either don’t have the technical expertise, or don’t have the time to learn.
We’ve done extensive testing to find the best method to record webinars. Here are the highlights.
- We capture the entire screen with the best video codec.
- We record PowerPoint animations, cursor movements and desktop sharing.
- All elements are in high definition.
- Audio editing and video editing are available.
- Output is .wmv, .mp4, .flv, DVD or Blu-ray disc.
We produce the best, highest-quality, highest-resolution webinar recordings possible.
If you don’t already have a web conferencing service, we can help with that too.
Give us a try today by calling 877-AFS-FILE.
Additionally, one can even record webinars using RHUB web conferencing appliances. It records screen and voice. You can convert your recording to standard multimedia formats in Flash, AVI and WMV for editing or publishing.