Our podcast editing services are especially suited for today’s podcast productions, whether audio or video. We have been editing presentations and interviews for over 20 years. When used in combination with our podcast production services, you won’t believe how easy it is to produce a professional and affordable podcast.
Podcast Audio Editing
Our professional editors are experts at removing ahs, ums, stumbles, stuttering, long pauses and more. Have some special music you’d like in your production? Want a top quality, professional voiceover artist to introduce your podcast? We do all of this and more.
Podcast Video Editing
Video editing is too difficult for most companies to handle in-house. Dealing with all the formats, frame rates, and bit rates can be overwhelming. Let us edit your video podcast professionally. We can add titling, picture-in-picture, documents, PowerPoint and just about anything else to make your video shine. We edit all types of video, from YouTube presentations to corporate events.
Podcast Editing Services
- Audio Editing – Remove ahs, ums, and all kinds of stumbles. We edit podcasts to different lengths, create parts 1 & 2, add pristine music, sound effects and more.
- Video Editing – Add titling, picture-in-picture, images and synchronize with PowerPoint®. We know how to compress your file to get the smallest file size but the best video quality.
- PowerPoint Synchronized with Audio – Convert your PowerPoint slides to video or DVD. When done, we’ll provide you with a video perfect for uploading to YouTube.
- Professional Voiceover Talent – Need a professional voiceover artist to host your podcast? We have the best male and female voiceover artists that will add immediate gravitas to your presentation.
- DVD/CD Authoring – Our professional engineer will master your disc to exact specifications.
Podcast Voiceover Service
When producing an audio podcast or a video, you spend a lot of money getting the details just right. One thing often overlooked is a professional host to open and close your production. Better yet, why not leverage your host and use his or her talents throughout the project? This lends credibility to your project that you just can’t get any other way. There are many other ways to use our professional voiceover talent. Here are a few.
- As a host or moderator of your conference call or podcast.
- To open and close your radio spot, commercial, or church sermon.
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) prompts for your corporate phone system.
- Narrate a corporate video.
- On-Hold announcements for your corporate phone system.
Our voiceover artists are experienced in podcasting, professional radio, news reporting, teleconferencing, multimedia production, video narration, IVR prompts, church podcasting and more.
DVD and CD Authoring
Our DVD-Video authoring services include menu design, NTSC and PAL formats, interlaced and progressive, standard and widescreen, PCM and Dolby Digital audio.
CD Authoring requires strict adherence to the Red Book standard or a replicator will reject the master—delaying the process until they receive a correctly authored master. We author the CD master correctly the first time.
Church Sermon Editing Services
Most churches use volunteers to run their audio operations. While this may work well for recording Sunday morning worship service, it can pose a problem when preparing that audio for professional mediums like radio, DVD production or even the web.
Radio stations run their broadcast through a host of analog and digital signal processors before the audio actually hits the “air”. In order for your program to be broadcast properly, it must be prepared beforehand with radio broadcast “in mind”. In addition, we can add a professional host to your sermon giving it a “finished” quality that is essential in today’s radio broadcast environment.
DVD or CD Production can pose its own set of problems. In order for a master CD to be suitable for mass replication it must conform to Red Book standards and meet the requirements of the replicator. If it doesn’t, the replicator will reject the master, delaying the process until they receive a correctly authored master. We know how to create your master CD right the first time.
Preparing digital audio for the web is another area we can help your church. Authoring files for the web is unlike any other task because the Internet poses some specific problems for audio. Because many people are still using a slow Internet connection, streaming audio to their PC requires a file to be encoded at the appropriate bit rate. Also, because most people listen to streaming Internet audio on computer speakers costing less than $50, the audio must sound good or they are sure to turn it off and move to another website where they can have a better experience.
We take all of these considerations, and more, into account when we prepare your audio and video files. You can be confident that you are receiving the best product possible.
“The final podcast sounds really great! …We’re very pleased with what you did with this and you made the process so incredibly easy. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope that we get to do some more.”