Let us convert your old reel-to-reel tapes, records and VHS tapes to high quality digital formats such as WAVE, MP3 or MPEG-4. From there, we’ll make it into a CD or DVD-Video to play in your home CD or DVD player.
We convert your cherished recordings by hand, with absolutely no automation.
We are located in Colorado Springs, one hour south of Denver, Colorado. Our customers are nationwide. Please contact us before shipping your package.
Editing Services We Offer
Editing is done in the digital domain using the highest quality workstations available. We work with you to edit the video to your specifications. We edit all types of video, from educational programs to corporate events.
DVD Creation & Authoring
DVD-Video authoring, including menu design, NTSC and PAL, interlaced and progressive, standard and widescreen, PCM and Dolby Digital audio.
Pricing for a standard conversion is as follows:
- $25/hr (reel-to-reel; time spent; $50 minimum charge)
- $20/ea (cassette; $50 minimum charge)
- $25/ea (LP, record; $50 minimum charge)
- $20/ea (VHS under 2 hours; $50 minimum charge)
- Free (digital file for use in PC or MAC)
- $10/ea (CD)
- $15/ea (DVD)
- $25/ea (DVD menu)
Tape Formats Supported:
- Audio Formats: Records, Reel-to-Reel, DAT, analog cassette, microcassette and more.
- Video Formats: VHS, VCD, DVD and more.